Website Cooperative Elder Services, Inc.
Cooperative Elder Service, Inc (CESI) is seeking a Program Aide who has a passion for improving the quality of life of adults and seniors within the communities we serve. CESI’s mission is to empower seniors and adults with medical or cognitive challenges to age-in-place by serving their health and socialization needs in a caring, nurturing environment. Program Aides are responsible for providing personal care for older adults participating in the adult day health activities, as well as developing and facilitating activities as part of our program staff. The Program Aide also assists participants with ambulation, transfers, and personal care.
This position reports to work in-person at Cooperative Elder Services’ adult day health program at 30 Sudbury Road, Suite 1 South, in Acton MA. Our centers are open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. PAs must be willing to travel to other program centers as-needed.
Cooperative Elder Services, Inc. (CESI) envisions communities where everyone can age with dignity. We are a non-profit, multi-site, Adult Day Health service provider.
- Department of Public Health and MassHealth Certified
- Serving local communities for over 45 years
- We believe in work-life balance for our employees
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Current Massachusetts CNA, HHA certification, or comparable experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass criminal background check
- Experience and interest in working adults with disabilities, the elderly, and persons with dementia
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Company-contributed retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability*
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Paid and floating holiday time
- Paid family medical leave
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification renewal
- Reimbursement for approved CEUs
*a benefit our employees do not need to pay into
To apply: send your resume to Rylee Pratt, Program Coordinator: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org