CESI’s Burlington Center provides adult day health services to seniors and adults with medical or cognitive challenges who reside in Burlington and surrounding communities (including, but not limited to, Bedford, Billerica, Lexington, North Reading, Tewksbury, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn).
Each of CESI’s four adult day health centers provides the following core services:
- Nursing Care: Regular assessments, health education, medication management, care coordination, treatments, lab work, etc.;
- Recreation Program: Nearly four hours a day of activities that are reviewed by a licensed Occupational Therapist, including exercise, crafts, music therapy, art therapy, celebrations, discussion groups, trivia, and current events. Click here to view this month’s calendar of events for CESI’s Burlington Center;
- Nutrition: Daily continental breakfast, hot lunch, and afternoon snack. Click here to view this month’s menu for CESI’s Burlington Center, which has been approved by a Registered Dietician;
- Memory Care services and spaces tailored to the needs of people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia;
- Transportation services available;
- Social work services.
At CESI’s Burlington Center, participants benefit from:
- Conveniently located off of Middlesex Turnpike, in close proximity to Routes 128 and 62;
- Physical Therapist and Podiatrist visits and rehabilitation services available on-site;
- On-site monthly caregiver support group;
- Intergenerational programming with regular visits from school-age children for special events and activities throughout the year;
- Outdoor patio space used for programming, featuring elevated planting beds and an herb garden used for cooking groups.
CESI’s Burlington Center is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday. All CESI participants are welcome to attend our Arlington Center on Saturdays, which is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm. If you are interested in receiving more information about the Burlington Center, contact CESI here.