CESI’s Concord Center provides adult day health services to seniors and adults with medical or cognitive challenges who reside in Concord and surrounding communities (including, but not limited to, Acton, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Harvard, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, and Sudbury).
Each of CESI’s four adult day health centers provides the following core services:
- Nursing Care: Regular assessments, health education, medication management, care coordination, treatments, lab work, etc.;
- Recreation Program: Nearly four hours a day of activities that are reviewed by a licensed Occupational Therapist, including exercise, crafts, music therapy, art therapy, celebrations, discussion groups, trivia, and current events. Click here to view this month’s calendar of events for CESI’s Concord Center;
- Nutrition: Daily continental breakfast, hot lunch, and afternoon snack. Click here to view this month’s menu for CESI’s Concord Center, which has been approved by a Registered Dietician;
- Memory Care services and spaces tailored to the needs of people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia;
- Transportation services available;
- Social work services.
At CESI’s Concord Center, participants benefit from:
- Conveniently located off of Route 2, and adjacent to Emerson Hospital and Newbury Court;
- Outdoor patio space used for gardening activities and other programming, as weather permits;
- Intergenerational programming with Concord-Carlisle High School students;
- Monthly Town Hall meetings.
CESI’s Concord Center is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday. All CESI participants are welcome to attend our Arlington Center on Saturdays, which is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm. If you are interested in receiving more information about the Concord Center, contact CESI here.