CESI’s Arlington Center provides adult day health services to seniors and adults with medical or cognitive challenges who reside in Arlington and surrounding communities (including, but not limited to, Belmont, Brookline, Cambridge, Lexington, Malden, Medford, Newton, Quincy, Somerville, Stoneham, Waltham, Watertown, Winchester, and Woburn).
Each of CESI’s four adult day health centers provides the following core services:
- Nursing Care: Regular assessments, health education, medication management, care coordination, treatments, lab work, etc.;
- Recreation Program: Nearly four hours a day of activities that are reviewed by a licensed Occupational Therapist, including exercise, crafts, music therapy, art therapy, celebrations, discussion groups, trivia, and current events. Click here to view this month’s calendar of events for CESI’s Arlington Center;
- Nutrition: Daily continental breakfast, hot lunch, and afternoon snack. Click here to view this month’s menu for CESI’s Arlington Center, which has been approved by a Registered Dietician;
- Memory Care services and spaces tailored to the needs of people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia;
- Transportation services available;
- Social work services.
At CESI’s Arlington Center, participants benefit from:
- Saturday hours;
- Convenient location, with public transportation directly outside the Center’s door, and located in the same building as Lahey of Arlington and Visiting Nurse and Community Health;
- Rehabilitation services available on-site, including Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists;
- The It’s Never 2 Late touch screen activities system;
- Four separate activity rooms, providing participants with a wide variety of activities to choose from;
- Parakeets Bonnie and Clyde make their home at the Arlington Center;
- Artwork donated by the Art Connection and private donors.
CESI’s Arlington Center is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Saturday. If you are interested in receiving more information about the Arlington Center, contact CESI here.